If you ever think about living aboard, one of the important thing that you may not miss out is to check their cost of living and here are the sources where you can find the information.
Cost of living
- Expatarrivals – Many details and beautiful user interface.
- Numbeo – Simple and easy to use interface with provided statistic data on expense distribution.
- Expatistan – Table data with the cities index and their ranking.
- Nationmaster – Comparable details between two countries in many areas.
Personal income tax
- PWC – Worldwide Tax Summaries – Easily check several tax rate of each country.
Let’s take a look at those sites before you go aboard so you can get a grip of how much you should earn to live in the country and rough saving that you can get.