What is mean by Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is the source of money where you get a lot of people to invest in your idea, rather than finding one person or using a bank loan to come up with everything you need.
Here are the recognize name of the funding platform where you can share your ideas, materials and videos about what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Kickstarter The early day fundraising website launch in 2009 that most people heard about. They backs creative projects only.
- Indiegogo Product funding platform. There are many product innovations in tech and design here.
- Patreon Creative funding platform that empower a membership business where you can get paid from your subscriber.
- Gofundme Fundraising for the people and causes you care about, not only a business but also an individual like charity or humanitarian projects.
- Circleup An equity-based crowdfunding company designed to help emerging consumer brands raise capital and grow their business.
There are other more crownfunding sites where you can find it at the internet and each one of them provide each specific area of interest. What we provide here are the selected well know name that most people use with a successful record of millions dollar raise.